ATTRIBUTES / BENEFITS
- Pre-engineered steel components form a strong accurate structure that is easy to assemble or disassemble and relocate.
- Components weigh less than 50kg and can be easily handled by two people.
- All components can fit into a standard 20' shipping container or onto a ute for easy frieghting or storage.
- Galvanised / Powdercoat / Colorbond finish options for rustproofing and low maintenance.
- Low cost floor to ceiling glass wall option for natural light and sunny aspect.
- Raised 3.6m Clearspan floor system enables installation on difficult and sloping terrain without major excavation.
- Clearspan frame allows flexible internal / external design capability.
- Four way cleat joints facilitate easy extension on all elevations, the installation of adjustable eaves, architectural profiles and living walls.
- Load bearing trusses can accomodate mezzanine flooring - optimising the use of roof and floor space.
- Metal framed centre fire wall option enables duplex capability providing 13m2 more space than the average park cabin in the same area.
- Supplied with engineering computations zone 2 and plan drawings - ready to present to council for approval prior to purchase.
- Mark out position of 3.6m2 footing holes.
- Drill 0.5m2 footing holes using 750mm drill auger.
- Assemble connector cleats to footings.
- Assemble bearers to same.
- Position structure into footing holes.
- Level using positioning pins.
- Square using diagonal tension cables.
- Pour cement into holes.